BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 28, 2011

type of guy i want ;)



“I am the guy” who will text you every single morning and tell you good morning! and every single night to tell you sweet dreams*
I am the guy who will hold you when you’re crying and wipe away your tears.
I am the guy who still thinks you’re beautiful with no makeup on, wearing sweats and a big t-shirt.
I am the guy who won’t pressure you to do things you dont want to.
I am the guy who will show up at your house with soup and a movie when you aren’t feeling well.
I am the guy who kisses you on the forehead.
I am the guy who’ll randomly tickle you just to hear you giggle.
I am the guy who doesnt kiss and tell.
I am the guy who actually LISTENS to you when you talk, and loves to hear everything you have to say
I am the guy who’s excited all day because i’m looking forward to our date that night.
I am the guy who is content to just be able to hold you and wants NOTHING MORE.
I am the guy who can’t help but smile when you walk into the room :)
I am the guy who’ll say i love you first because,...I’m not afraid to say it.
I am the guy who’s perfectly content with staying in and watching movies and cuddling.
I am the guy who won’t lie to you about where i’m going or where i’ve been or who i’ve been with…..y?
I am the guy who gets butterflies when he hears your name.
I am the guy who’s not afraid to tell his friends HE LOVES YOU.
I am the guy who doesnt mess with other girls when i have you.
I am the guy who doesn’t care about your imperfections and loves you more for them,....like cooking..?
I am the guy who will hold you while we watch the sunset….....................

0 comments: