BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

sumthing ab0ut him ♥ღ♥


That is something about 

Just something about the way he move 
I can't figure it out 
It's something about him
 
Kinda guy that want you but don't need you 
Hey, I can't figure it out 
It's something about him 

'Cause he walk like a boss 
Talk like a boss 
Manicure nails just set the pedicure off 
He's fly effortlessly 

And he move like a boss 
Do what a boss 
Do,he got me thinking about getting involved 
That's the kinda gurl I need 

He got his own thing 
That's why I love him 
Mister independent 
Won't you come and spend a little time 

there's something about 
Kinda guy that can do for himself 
I look at him and it makes me proud 
There's something about him 

'Cause he work like a boss 
Play like a boss 
Car and the crib he 'bout to pay 'em both off 
And bills are payed on time, yeah 

He made for a boss 
Slowly a boss 
Anything less he telling them to get lost 
That's the guy that's on my mind  

His favorite thing to say, don't worry I got it 
And everything he got best believe he bought it 
He gon' steal my heart ain't no doubt about it, guy 
You're everything I need, said you're everything I need 

Mister independent 
That's why I love him's


tak mungkin ada yang dapat menggantikan MU..
kau hanya yang satu....
cuma kamu yang boleh..you are in irreplaceable...
N0 ONE CHANGE MY WORLD.....
ku ngaku ku CINTA..ku SAYANG..ku RINDU dn kau jant0ng kalbu ku...
tanpamu ku sayu ku pilu kau dlm fikiran ku..kau mutiara hatiku...


hahahaha bjiwang ndh lowk.....
n0 komen!!!......

0 comments: