BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 8, 2011

its n0t over.....♥

s0e 4 wat i've d0ne 2 u..
can u forgive me?..
4 u its over..
BUT...
4 me its n0t over..
i still l0ve u..
but u?..
all our mem0ries..
happiness n loneliness..
tears Smiles..
cry Laugh..
please c0me back..
I MISS U AlOT!..
as i've said, its n0t over..
4 me, PAST is PAST..
if u are dissapointed..S0RRY..
i have cried 4 YOU..
i've laughed 4 YOU..
i've changed just 4 YOU..
N0W, im ALONE..just because of YOU...
N0W, im ALONE..without YOU...
if i die T0DAY..what will u d0?..
c0me after?..
or just pretend n0t AFFECTED..
I L0VE U after U L0VE ME..
i wish im GRASS..
S0..i can cut myself..
u are IMP0RTaNT 2 me..
i d0nt n0e if i will be okey..
u traded everything juz 4 me..
i NEVER realized that..
I LOVE U..I HATE U..
my only wish 4 n0w..
T0 BE WITH U..
this summer had been..
my w0rst NITEMARE!..
with this life of MINE..
everything had CHANGE..
u rem0ved my worries..
N0W!..i've thr0wed my dreams..
since i've d0ne this..
im L0NELY 4 a year..
my sunshine bec0me  my nite..
my happiness bec0me a crap..
plenty lies...
ur n0t here..
im AL0NE waiting..
4 u to bec0me back!..
i n0e u can tell i l0ve u..
i n0e u can feel it 2..
BUT..please dont leave me here..
bec0z u n0e I L0VE U..
thnx 4 read this n0te... .



0 comments: